Saturday, December 27, 2008

some oldies but some goodies?

I'm trying to make sure I have enough work to send Yale... getting a bit concerned because I just recently began to get back into the "groove" so finding things that were made in the past 3 years is super tough! here's some stuff from my "bible logic" series at sva, horrible ghetto gallery photos (from my installation class) as well. this is all from 2006.

I am definitely submitting the Mary images...
















But here's a sort of random triptych of st agatha, st lucia and st agnes. No one has really seen these - don't think they're Yale worthy? They're for these horribly tacky "relics" I made that are in the photos at the bottom of this post. pretty funny!











and...oh dear....






























that heart's pretty legit epic though. yeah?

1 comment:

  1. I remember those mary images. The only time that I've thought maybe mary wasn't a virgin...

    More on that later. Glad to see you heading for Yale.

    You're much-needed on the east coast.

    ReplyDelete