Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wordpress.

So the time has come for me to get with it and code more often with wordpress. Drupal is okay and Plone is a nightmare bit wordpress might just be what I need in my life. My awesome developer/designer friend Molly really got me into wordpress.

Currently I'm redoing the Northwestern Art Review website in Wordpress then I am transferring a novel-swapping community I have been working on for my uncle from Drupal to wordpress. I never really plan to get into developing but it is really nice to create things for clients and then have it so they can edit things on their own after a certain point.

Hopefully my new love for wordpress will get me through my last spring quarter here at northwestern (graduate in June!) because the idea of having to take an extra class and basically never sleeping is terribly unappealing. But here's to graduating!! And to my spring break trip to London and Hamburg with Christolf!!! Final days.


-- sent via iPhone --

No comments:

Post a Comment