Saturday, May 9, 2009

it would be good to update more...

yes, it would.
update:
I did indeed get into Miami Ad School. I am so excited it's slightly unbearable at the moment. I have 5 weeks left of school and the amount of homework (not all the good kind... often papers which are not my forte) is inundating since I am taking an extra class. I'm honestly a bit terrified I won't graduate, written stuff is not my forte.

BUT. Soon. creative homework, always! I can't wait for the day when my moleskine doesn't have academic homework in it. No more notes from my jumbled mind in lecture halls filled with 150 kids, some sleeping. Just.... ideas. sketches. I can't wait.

ALSO, soon, obviously, I am moving to Minneapolis. I am apartment-hunting during memorial day weekend. Got a few places to look at, some are even houses that need roommates. After living in a basement for so long in a studio set up it'll be nice to have roommates, though I never thought I'd hear myself say that.

currently:
watching "The Reader"
reading ihaveanidea.org
wanting some screenprinting paint and a new laptop
dreaming about 2nd year abroad in Hamburg
wondering how to find energy to graduate
in need of better weather for more biking
optimistic about optimism

the updates may come off as sort of random but they should be more frequent.

1 comment:

  1. The Reader.

    I read the book--loved it.
    Watched the movie-hated it!

    Too bad they filmed it at all, it's the worst thing when a movie ruins a book.

    ReplyDelete